Want to do it all!? Check out our Full Specialist program! It combines the best of both the skin and nail worlds and prepares you to register as a Full Specialist!
Like the Nail Technician, we’ll train you on manicures, pedicures, and nail extensions, but the Full Specialist program takes it one step further. We’ll also cover topics like hair removal, salon management, and skin theory – and that’s just a few of them. Esthetician, Makeup Artist, Skin Care Consultant… how do these careers sound? As a Full Specialist grad, you’ll have these options and more!
Get Dermalogica Certified!
Celebrity is excited to partner with Dermalogica, a brand that is the number one choice of skin care professionals worldwide. Dermalogica products shun the industry norm of using cheap chemicals like Mineral Oil, Lanolin, S.D. Alcohol, artificial fragrances, and colors – and the packaging has remained simple and sustainable. Made in Southern California, never tested on animals, vegan, and always looking out for your skin. Not only will you graduate with skin theory knowledge – you’ll have a professional skincare kit that has everything you need to get started in the world of and esthetics!
You’ll be trained in:
- Hair Removal
- Skin Theory
- Nail Extensions
- Salon Management
- Manicures including the French manicure, shellac, manicure treatments (using spa techniques, oil, cream)
- Pedicures (spa pedicure, pedicure treatments using salts, coffee, flowers and other natural elements)
- Acrylic nails including encapsulated, 3D, dual system, sculptured and using nail tips
- UV Gelatin nails
- Acrygel and dipped powder nails
- Organic nails
- Nail wraps and mending techniques using silk and fiberglass
- Nail polishing including nail lacquer, gel polish application and other innovative trends
- Nail art and design
- Paraffin treatments for the hands and feet
- Massage techniques for the hands and feet
- Reflexology for the hands and feet
- Relaxation techniques including aromatherapy
- Nail health and safety practices
- Use of specialized products, tools, implements and equipment
- Resume development, job interview skills and professional ethics
- Salon management
- Structure/Function of the Skin
- Skin Disease, Disorders, and Treatments
- Hair Removal Techniques including Sugaring, Roll-On Wax, Soft and Hard Wax, and Eyebrow Design
- Makeup Application
- Cosmetic Chemistry
- Facial Massage including Swedish and Lymphatic Drainage Massages
- Chemical Peels including acid peels
- Esthetics and Skin Care Products/Equipment
- Facial Treatments including Full Facials and Mini-Facials
- Advanced facial techniques using Microdermabrasion, ultrasound, galvanic current, vacuum therapy
- Back Facials, a particularly requested treatment in South Florida
We don’t stop at lectures and demonstrations in this program; our curriculum also incorporates hands-on training and seminars. So you can stay busy, focused, and engaged!
Our Full Specialist program is 600 clock hours and can take 6 to 9 months to complete. The actual completion time depends on you, your schedule, and how often you attend. Get started now!
Get More Info