Are you interested in shear perfection? Follow your dreams, by following us into our Cosmetology program! Looking to become a licensed cosmetologist? Celebrity’s Cosmetology program to the rescue! Our combination of lecture and hands-on experience keeps it interesting!
Naturally, you’ll learn all about hair (treatments, coloring, cutting, styling, etc.), but our Cosmetology program also covers skin care, esthetics, makeup application, and nail technology. You know, more fun stuff. We even threw in a salon/spa management course for those business owners in-the-making.
Go beyond the basics. We’ll teach you:
- Hair Coloring including everything from traditional color application and highlights to current techniques like balayage, ombré, fantasy colors and more
- Hair cutting ranging from classic to edgy, asymmetrical to 90-degree cuts and more
- Hair styling and updos using methods including dryers, flat irons, curling irons and more
- Hair extensions – Yes! You’ll get certified in various methods including:
- Tape-In Hair Extensions
- Sew-In Hair Extensions
- Fusion & Pre-Bonded Hair Extensions
- Micro-Link Hair Extensions
- Clip-in Hair Extensions
- Wigs and Hair Pieces
- Shampooing and conditioning, along with hair and scalp treatments
- Hair chemical services to straighten or curl the hair (i.e., keratin treatments, chemical relaxer vs. permanent waves)
- Nail care services including manicures, pedicures and acrylic nails
- Skin care services including how to achieve healthy, radiant, beautiful skin
- Hair removal services including waxing, sugaring and threading
- Makeup application from everyday looks to glam and special occasions
- Resume development, job interview skills and professional ethics
- Salon business management
Our curriculum is packed with lectures and practical experience so you can get hands-on! Once you’ve completed our program, you’ll be prepped and ready to take the Florida Cosmetology licensure exam. Next stop? Your future!
Our Cosmetology program is 1200 clock hours and can take 10 to 18 months to complete. The actual completion time depends on you, your schedule, and how often you attend. Get started now!
Get More Info